3. Go to LEGO Land Brick or Treat – fancy dress, face paints, pumpkins or just loads of treats, Kids love Lego and kids love Halloween so this is a perfect combo for the family. Follow a trail through the park and solve the mystery of the missing potion ingredients then build your own Lego pumpkin.
4. Halloween at Battersea Park Children’s Zoo – Pumpkin Trail, quiz, free Spooky Story Time and Colouring In sessions at 12pm and 2pm; plus Make a Trick or Treat Bag drop-in sessions from 11am to 1pm and 2pm to 3.30pm; and Spooky Face-painting from 11am to 1pm and 2pm to 3.30pm.
5. Crystal Palace Halloween Funfair in Crystal palace park. You will need to buy a token.
6. Late Night,Haunted Hall,Forty Hall,Enfield,London,children 4 – 8pm October 31 2018
10. Lastly you can take the kids to your local shopping mall, there bound to be something spooky going on there.